This agreement governs the sale and usage of Digital stock photos and Prints purchased from
Front To Back Media Limited, via the mediastock.co.uk website. The agreement
is between you (the "Buyer") and Front To Back Media Limited, the provider
of Digital stock photos and Prints on the mediastock.co.uk website. By purchasing any
Digital stock photos or Prints from this website, you agree to be bound by the terms
of this agreement.
There are two main types of items you can buy from this website - these are:
- "Digital stock photos" - non-physical items which you download to your computer. This includes editorial only photos and photo art.
- "Prints" - physical photo prints which we ship to you.
All Digital stock photos available for purchase from this website, are
- The Buyer may use the Digital stock photo they purchased for
multiple purposes over an unlimited period of time.
- The Buyer is permitted to make one back-up copy of the
Digital stock photo for archive or storage purposes.
2. DIGITAL STOCK PHOTO USAGE RESTRICTIONS:
- The Digital stock photo cannot be sublicensed or resold to any other party.
- The Digital stock photo cannot be used in a defamatory, libellous or any
other illegal way, whether directly or indirectly.
- If the Digital stock photo is used in any form where it can be easily copied (e.g. a
web page), it must be a maximum resolution of 600 x 400 pixels.
- Unless the Digital stock photo has been purchased with the 'Extended Rights' option,
the use of the photo in resale items is forbidden. Resale items include,
but are not limited to: calendars, mugs, resale posters, t-shirts and templates.
- Front To Back Media Limited grants no rights and makes no warranties with
regard to use of names, trademarks, registered, unregistered or copyrighted designs
or works of art or architecture depicted in any photos and the Buyer must satisfy
itself that all the necessary rights or consents regarding any of the above have been obtained.
3. EDITORIAL USE OF PHOTOS:
- Any photo marked 'EDITORIAL USE ONLY' is only to be used for editorial purposes.
- Any photo utilised for editorial purposes shall include the following credit: 'www.mediastock.co.uk'
- The photographer remains the copyright holder of any photo purchased.
5. PRINT AVAILABILITY AND DELIVERY:
- All prints offered for sale are manufactured on demand. We aim to manufacture and dispatch prints
within 3-10 days of the date you placed the order. In exceptional circumstances this may be longer -
in this situation we would inform you as soon as possible.
6. PRINT WARRANTY AND RETURNS:
- If there is a genuine fault in the photo or canvas print, we will redo the print free of charge.
- Please note that due to the fact each print is manufactured on demand, we do not accept returns for non-faulty prints - e.g. if you don't like the photo.
- Please be aware that the every monitor reproduces colour differently, so the print may not exactly match your screen.
7. DIGITAL STOCK PHOTO WARRANTY:
- Front To Back Media Limited guarantees the error free transmission
of any Digital stock photos purchased to the Buyer. Should the Digital stock photo be defective
due to download errors, the Buyer shall be able to re-download
the Digital stock photos.
- The Buyer agrees to indemnify and hold Front To Back Media Limited not
liable against any claims arising out of any breach of this
9. DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTY AND LIABILITY:
- The photo is provided as is, under the guarantees provided
above. All risks related to the results or performance of
the image are assumed by the user.
10. TERMINATION OF CONTRACT:
- Front To Back Media Limited may terminate this contract immediately without
notice, if the Buyer violates any provision or representation
of this agreement.
- Upon termination the Buyer must immediately stop using
the digital media and delete or remove the digital media from
any computer system or electronic storage.
11. GOVERNING LAW:
This agreement shall be governed by and construed in
accordance with the Laws of England.